Essential checks on your Porsche should be carried out at prior to the winter months to include tyres, battery and charging system, climate control to keep cabins warm and glass demisted, lighting and windscreen wiper systems and weather seals also clear hood drains on roadster and cabriolet models.
At JZM believe it is always great to see people using their Porsches on a regular basis. That said, daily familiarity with a car makes it easy to miss simple defects that can cause unnecessary upset when the weather turns bad.
This is at a cost of £76.00 + VAT.
Our winter check includes:-
- Tyre condition, wear and pressure
- Front and rear lights
- Battery condition / charge rate
- Anti-freeze strength / level
- Screen wash strength / level
- Windscreen washers and screen clean
- Oil condition / level
- Brake condition and fluid level
- Radiator condition
- Exhaust condition
Contact us today to discuss a pre-winter inspection on your Porsche email@example.com