The company was founded in 1995 and at the beginning it only existed of three employees and had an operating area of 1600 sq.ft. Today, KW automotive GmbH is represented all over the world and has approx. 200 employees in five locations. The company headquarters in Fichtenberg now stretches over 247,500 sq.ft.
For many years, the KW automotive GmbH is the epitome for premium products in car tuning and automobile refinement. KW offers its customers the largest suspension programme world-wide. The entire assortment from springs over sports suspensions to coilover suspensions “inox line” in three damping versions.