We care about YOU and YOUR Porsche
We care more about you and your Porsche than about making trite statements such as “The Biggest Independent in the Country”, “The Leading Independent” or “The Countries Largest Porsche Centre”, which you may see on other websites.
Our business isn’t about us, it is about our customers. It is about YOU. Without you, we wouldn’t have a business. If we do not look after you, why should you come back? Strange as this may seem, this is what we believe.
Like all other companies we have a mission and a set of goals that, very simply put, are:
- Customer Satisfaction – Constantly set new levels of customer service and continue to improve them.
- Quality – Provide you with the highest standard of workmanship at all times.
- Accuracy – Keep to estimates and completion dates.
- Information – Provide you with all the information you need and want to know.
- Honesty – Assuring you of openness and honesty at all times.
- Value for Money – Offer you competitive prices combined with technical excellence.
- Enjoyment – Ensuring our customers find it a pleasure to deal with JZM and that our staff enjoy working with our customers and their cars.
We are working with the most complicated and sophisticated sports cars the world has ever seen including the Carrera GT, the 911, 964, 993 and 996 models and the Boxster and Cayenne. Our staff train for three years as mechanics and after that for a further two to three years on the job before they become fully qualified Porsche Technicians.
Even so, despite our rigorous quality controls, we admit that no matter how hard we try to make sure all repairs are carried out successfully and on time, on occasions things can go wrong. A delay in parts from the manufacturer, unforeseen problems after stripping a component, traffic problems when you are coming in to drop off your car that can cause our work shop schedules to slip – there are so many things that can get in the way. But when they do, we believe that it is how we put things right that is important.
We are highly experienced in what we do and we always try to make sure that our customers are satisfied and happy.
The JZM Porsche Guarantee
In the unlikely event that, within 12 months or 12,000 miles, you experience a problem due to our workmanship or the failure of parts which JZM have supplied and fitted, the problem will be rectified free of charge. You will be provided with a free loan car whilst the fault is put right.