How JZM Car Storage works
- Once you have decided to store your car with JZM Car Storage please fill out an online booking form.
- This form also asks you for your Bank details to set up a standing order where you will be required to pay a month up front and then you will pay each month in advance.
- If you need to access your car or take it out for a track day, no problem, if you can just give us 24 hour notice.
- If you decide you wish to cancel your storage booking we have a 1 week cancelation policy
- When you come in to JZM please bring proof of insurance and proof that the standing order has been set up.
- Your car will be booked in for a Vehicle Health Check
- We will then make sure it is carefully prepped, ready for storage. We photograph and record its precise condition.
- We give your car a unique ID, which is tagged and entered on our system. We will also make a note of any special requests you have for its care.
- We put a drip tray under the car to monitor any fluid loss
- We connect an automatic CTEK battery conditioner, which stays connected at all times to ensure the battery is always at full charge.
- The car is fully valeted, and its fluid levels and lights are checked.
- We then cover it with an indoor cover. Although our storage area is inside and fully secure, this provides an extra level of protection and keeps it dust-free.
- We can email you an update with photographs of the process to give you complete peace of mind.
- We can access your car whenever you decide you wish to take it out of storage.
- We check the validity of your MOT and road tax.
- We check the battery, lights, fluid levels, screen wash, tyre pressures and horn.
- Your car’s interior is cleaned and exterior is washed prior to departure.
- A final quality check is also carried out prior to us handing over the keys to you