How JZM Car Storage works
- Your Porsche is carefully prepped, ready for storage. We photograph and record its precise condition.
- We give your car a unique ID, which is tagged and entered on our system. We will also make a note of any special requests you have for its care.
- We put a drip tray under the car to monitor any fluid loss
- We connect an automatic CTEK battery conditioner, which stays connected at all times to ensure the battery is always at full charge.
- The car is fully valeted, and its fluid levels and lights are checked.
- We then cover it with an indoor cover. Although our storage area is inside and fully secure, this provides an extra level of protection and keeps it dust-free.
- We can email you an update with photographs of the process to give you complete peace of mind.
- We can access your car whenever you decide you wish to take it out of storage.
- We check the validity of your MOT and road tax.
- We check the battery, lights, fluid levels, screen wash, tyre pressures and horn.
- Your car’s interior is cleaned and exterior is washed prior to departure.
- A final quality check is also carried out prior to us handing over the keys to you